Minneapolis DWI Defense Lawyers > Thomas C Gallagher
Thomas Gallagher has over 30 years experience as a Minneapolis DWI Defense Lawyer. During that time Gallagher has won numerous DWI cases by using persistence and creativity. Could you benefit from his winning experience in a Minnesota DWI court case?
Call Thomas C Gallagher, Minnesota DWI Lawyer at 612-333-1500.
- Criminal Vehicular Homicide (CVH)
- Criminal Vehicular Operation (CVO)
- Felony DWI
- DWI First Degree, Second, Third, Fourth Degree
- First Time DWI Arrests
- Implied Consent License Revocations
- Plate Impoundment Challenges
- Car Forfeiture Recovery Actions
- DUI Marijuana
- DWI Prescription Drugs
Important Issues in Minnesota DWI Defense Law:
- Mandatory Prison Sentences for Minnesota Felony DWI
- Consecutive Sentences
- Mandatory Minimum Sentence – non-felony DWI
- Administrative License Revocation Challenges
- Minnesota Implied Consent Law Cases
- License Plate Impoundment
- Car Forfeiture for Minnesota DWI with priors
Most people who are arrested on suspicion of DWI are aware of the court date in the Minnesota DWI criminal case, but are not aware that the Minnesota drivers license revocation under the Minnesota Implied Consent Statute, must be challenged within 60 days by serving and filing a Petition for Judicial Review.
Any Minnesota DWI Plate Impoundment must be challenged similarly, within 60 days.
Most DWI Vehicle Forfeitures are administrative and similarly must be challenged within 60 days.
Minnesota courts have so far ruled that these deadlines are without exception, are jurisdictional.
As a result, a person arrested for DWI should seek legal counsel from a good Minnesota DWI lawyer immediately. (And definitely do not wait until the court date in the DWI criminal cases nears.)
If you or someone you care about is facing a DWI criminal charge and-or license revocation, and would like to discuss the case or set up a free half-hour office consultation, give Thomas C Gallagher a call at 612-333-1500.